If you’re a hopeless romantic who identifies with these famous words… “how do i love thee, let me count the ways,” then allow me to offer you these love expressions to help you out.
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
- No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
- Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
- The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
- Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
- Don’t waste your time on someone, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
- Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
- Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
- There’s always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
- Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
- Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
- Love at first sight
+ Plus ….
Love is in the eye of the beholder
Happy Valentine’s Day!